Terms & conditions
If you want to use our services, you need to become a Customer with us by creating an Account and accepting HealthX terms and conditions. You must also be 16 years of age or over and have access to a BankID; this in order to be able to identify you. These terms and conditions govern what applies to our agreement. It is important that you read the Terms carefully. Under each title of the Terms, you will find a preamble with a brief summary explanation of the contents of that section. Thus, the preamble does not constitute the full text of the agreement, but the full general terms and conditions constitute our agreement and which you certify that you have read and accepted by approving them.
- The terms and other instructions, policies, and other information about the Services are available in HealthX and its apps.
Definitions and priority
This section collects several definitions of words that have a specific meaning in these Terms and are used to avoid misunderstandings and unnecessary repetitions. These have the same meaning in the application, on the website, and in the Terms.
In these Terms, the following terms and conditions shall have the meaning set out below when they are entered in capital letters.
- “Agreement”: the agreement entered into between the Company and the Customer through the Customer has created an Account, accepted these Terms and the Parties’ subsequent agreements regarding the Services.
- “HealthX”: the common name for the Application HealthX and the Website HealthX: www.healthx.se through which the Services are provided.
- “Account”: the account that the Customer creates with HealthX app with their BankID by entering the information that the Company asks for and then accepting the Terms.
The Company’s provision of HealthX and the Services
Furthermore, we are of course doing our best to ensure that HealthX and the Services always function properly, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that technical problems do not arise. Should this happen, we will inform you and do what we can to fix the problems as soon as possible. If you need help or have concerns about the Services, you will find answers to frequently asked questions and contact information for support in HealthX.
- The Company shall provide HealthX and the Services in accordance with the Agreement as well as applicable legislation and regulations.
- The company strives for HealthX to have high availability. The goal is for the Customer to be able to visit HealthX and log in to their Account 24 hours a day, all year round. However, unforeseen downtime or planned downtime in the form of maintenance may occur. The Company is not responsible for the availability of the
- The Company is also not responsible for the content of websites linked to or from HealthX.
- The company provides free support on how HealthX services can be used. This is done via the e-mail address available in HealthX.
Customer’s responsibility when using HealthX and the Services
In this section, the liability you as a Customer have when using HealthX and the Services is regulated. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and to ensure that no unauthorized person uses your BankID for access to HealthX. Furthermore, you are responsible for ensuring that information handled by you in HealthX is not illegal or unethical.
The customer undertakes to a) only use the Services on his own account b) all the information provided by the Customer in connection with the creation of the Account and in connection with the use of the Services is correct, complete, and up-to-date (including contact information);c) do not allow any other person to access the Customer’s BankID or Account Id) if the Customer suspects or should suspect that any other person has gained access to the Customer’s BankID or otherwise to the Customer’s Account, Customer shall immediately take action to restrict such person’s access to HealthX or the Services and immediately inform the Company thereof;e) not within the framework of HealthX or the Services in any way handle information that is illegal, may harm the Company or the Company’s customers or is otherwise inappropriate or unethical;f) do not use the Services or HealthX in a way that risks causing direct or indirect harm to the Company;
Customer’s breach of contract
This section governs what happens if you violate the Agreement or if we have reason to suspect that you are violating the Agreement. If you violate the Agreement, we have the right, among other things, to remove information that violates the Agreement, suspend the Services and your Account and terminate the Agreement. You are also at risk of being liable for damages.
- The Company has the right to check all information handled in HealthX if, in the Company’s opinion, there are suspicions that the information constitutes a violation of the Agreement.
- The Company has the right to immediately remove or move information handled in HealthX if this information violates the Agreement.
- The Customer shall remove information in HealthX that, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, is contrary to the Agreement as soon as possible after the Company has requested the Customer to do so.
- If the Customer uses the Services in violation of the Agreement or otherwise violates the Agreement, or if it can be well assumed that the Customer will violate the Terms, the Company has the right to a) suspend the Customer from the Services and from its Account; and (b) terminate the Agreement with immediate effect. In the event of such termination, if possible without the risk of harm to the Company, the Customer shall be given reasonable time to rectify the breach of contract.
- If the Customer has been suspended from their Account, the Customer does not have the right to re-register with the Account or register a new Account without the Company’s permission.
- Customer who violates the Agreement is not entitled to a refund of fees already paid and is liable for damages against the Company in accordance with the Agreement.
This section deals with the fact that, if you believe that there is an error in the Services or HealthX and in connection with this, you wish to claim a price reduction or damages, you must inform us of the error as soon as possible (complaint). If there is an error for which we are responsible, we may first try to remedy the error. After that, you may be entitled to a price reduction or compensation for the damage you suffered as a result of the error.
- If the Customer wishes to invoke an error in HealthX or the Services, the Customer shall notify the Company within a reasonable time after the Customer discovers or removes the defect (complaint). The complaint shall clearly describe the nature and extent of the error.
- If there is a fault in the Services for which the Company is responsible, the Company has the right to remedy the defect provided that this can be done within a reasonable time and without material inconvenience to the Customer.
- If the defect cannot be remedied or if this cannot be done within a reasonable time or without material inconvenience to the Customer, the Customer is entitled to a reasonable price reduction. The Customer may also be entitled to compensation for direct damage with the limitations set out in the Agreement.
Limitation of liability
This section regulates that our possible liability as a company, as well as your possible liability as a Customer, is in most cases limited to the other party’s so-called direct damage unless the party liable for damages acted intentionally or with gross negligence.
- If one Party suffers damage or loss as a result of the other Party’s breach of the Agreement, the injured party is entitled to compensation from the breaching Party. The right of injured Parties to compensation is limited to compensation for direct damage. Thus, a party is not entitled to compensation for indirect damage.
- The limitations on Party’s liability under paragraph 1 above do not apply where the breaching Party has acted intentionally or grossly negligently.
- The Company is not responsible for errors due to the Customer or any relationship for which the Customer is responsible.
- Under no circumstances is the Company responsible for interruptions in the availability of the Services caused by computer viruses or any other attack on the safety of HealthX that occurs even though the Company has taken the protective measures that can be expected.
Intellectual property rights
This section regulates what applies to intellectual property rights within the framework of the use of HealthX and the Services. We have the exclusive right to e.g. data and documentation that we provide through HealthX and that arises during the use of the Services, which means, among other things, that you may not copy or otherwise use such material without our approval.
- Ownership and copyright of software, documentation, data, register information, and similarity, including these Terms, that the Company provides to the Customer through HealthX is vested in the Company with exclusive rights.
- If intellectual property rights arise as a result of the Customer’s use of HealthX and/or the Services, these Are exclusive to the Company.
- All Customer’s copying, modification, transfer, and/or other use of the Company’s materials that are not expressly permitted by the Agreement is prohibited. The Customer understands that unauthorized use may constitute a criminal
This section states that we will send you messages partly via the email address you provide to us and partly via notifications on HealthX.
- The Customer shall provide the e-mail address and telephone number to which the Customer wants the Company to send information such as confirmation, reminder, and other messages. The Customer is obliged to notify the Company as soon as possible of changes in contact details. An email is deemed to have been received by the recipient when the receipt is confirmed.
- The Company may provide information to the Customer partly through the customer’s registered e-mail address and SMS to the specified telephone number and partly through notifications to the Customer.
Term of contract and termination
This section regulates when and how the Agreement can be terminated. You have the right to terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason. We may terminate the Agreement if you have committed a breach of contract and do not take corrective action. If the Agreement expires, your Account will be terminated and all information in the Account regarding you will be [deleted].
- The Agreement will enter into force once the Customer has agreed to these Terms. The agreement is valid until further
- The Customer and the Company have the right to terminate the Agreement at any time and without giving reasons with immediate effect. The customer’s termination is appropriate by e-mail.
- The Company has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect if the Customer commits a breach of contract and does not rectified within ten (10) days of the Company’s written request thereto, provided that such request is required by section 5 above.
- Customers who wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, or who wish to terminate the Agreement, must prove their identity with a username and password in order for the right of withdrawal to be used and for the termination to be valid.
This section governs that we, but not you as a Customer without our consent, have the right to transfer all or part of our rights or obligations under the Agreement to another party.
The Customer does not have the right, without the Company’s written consent, to grant or transfer its rights and obligations under the Agreement. The Company has the right to transfer all or part of its rights and obligations under the Agreement.
This section stipulates that we may change HealthX and the Services and amend these Terms. In such a case, you will be notified of such changes by email and/or via HealthX.
- The company has the right to change the scope and function of HealthX and the Services. Such changes will be communicated to the Customer via HealthX and/or email.
- The Company has the right to make changes and additions to the Agreement. Such changes and additions are published on HealthX. In the event of a change in the Terms, the Company shall notify the Customer via the Customer’s registered e-mail. Customer’s continued access or use of the Services constitutes the Customer’s consent to be bound by the Terms as amended.
- The currently applicable Terms and Conditions are available in HealthX.
Complaints, disputes, and choice of law
This section regulates that Swedish law applies to the Agreement and that should there be a dispute between you and us concerning the Agreement, such dispute shall be resolved by a general court.
Dispute regarding application The agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and settled by a general court. If you have any objections or comments regarding the Services in so far as they relate to care for which the Company is responsible, the Customer is requested to contact the Company on info@HealthX.se.
Entry into force
The Terms and Conditions apply as of May 25, 2020, and supersede all previously applicable terms and conditions regarding the Services.