Personal data policy
Below is how HealthX Technolgies AB, org no. 559194-7865 (“HealthX” or “we“) processes your personal data. If necessary, additional information may be provided when using HealthX different services. We always process your personal data with the highest confidentiality.
If you have any further questions or queries concerning how we process your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at: info@HealthX.se
General about HealthX’s role as a digital healthcare IT platform provider
Today there are two main ways for you to get in touch with HealthX.
- Partly through direct contact on HealthX’s website;
- partly because your beauty salon or dental clinic uses HealthX’s IT platform.
Collection of personal data from you
Personal data refers to information which, directly or indirectly, may be associated with a living natural person such as a name, personal identity number, IP address, geographic position, audio, photos, e-mail addresses, phone number, payment card details and other contact details and authentication methods etc.
HealthX also processes online identifiers such as IP and MAC addresses and cookies as well as login details, domain name, time or equivalent provided by you as a website visitor.
Collection of personal data from other
When identified using BankID, HealthX collects your name and information about the identification via Finans ID Teknik BID AB, 556630-4928.
Purpose and legal basis
The reason why HealthX processes your personal data can be found in this section.
HealthX processes your personal data in order to fulfil the agreement we have entered into with you and provide agreed services. This means, among other things, for the administration of the Services:
- appointment bookings;
- updating personal data to keep us with accurate contact information;
- processing of data on payments;
- communication with you about the care and/or services in general and follow-up contact.
HealthX has a legal obligation to process your personal data
The Company also has a responsibility to comply with applicable legislation regarding the processing of your personal data at any time.
HealthX has a strong interest in protecting your personal data
Personal data processed for the support of the balance of interests is
- use your personal data in connection with troubleshooting the Services,
- carrying out system and environmental tests; And
- statistics and product and business development.
In order to improve the Services and your experience of the Services, we automatically collect and process data about you in connection with your use of the Services.
You have given HealthX consent to the processing of personal data
You also agree, by using the Services, that your contact information, as well as location information about your geographical location, is used for marketing, customer satisfaction surveys or other marketing communications.
Disclosure of data for the administration of the Services, etc.m.
HealthX may also disclose your data to companies with which HealthX cooperates, such as external IT and other service providers, but only to the extent necessary for
- administration and maintenance of a reliable and secure IT environment
- analysis of your use of the Services;
Third country transfer
As a general rule, HealthX does not disclose your personal data to parties/data processors located outside the EU/EEA, but should this occur, HealthX guarantees that the parties with whom HealthX cooperates live up to a high level of protection. To ensure an adequate level of protection, we apply the EU model clauses for transfer to non-EU/EEA countries.
Period of time during which the personal data is stored
HealthX does not store your personal data for longer than it is needed for the above-mentioned purposes or for purposes consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected. If HealthX starts processing your data for such other purposes, you will be informed of this.
Your personal data is stored as long as you have an agreement with HealthX.
Access to and processing of your personal data is gradually delimited while you are registered. The data are not processed for analytical purposes for longer than 26 months from the time of collection.
HealthX processes your personal data for marketing purposes only as long as you are registered as a client with HealthX.
Your rights as a data subject
As a registrar, you have a number of rights, partly to ensure that we process your personal data correctly and partly to ensure that you have access to your personal data. These are the right to:
- receive information about what personal data we process and for what purpose, who receives the personal data and, if possible, how long we save the personal data, from where it was collected and information about possible automatic decision-making;
- request correction of incorrect or incomplete data;
- request the deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing;
- withdraw any consent;
- opposes direct marketing;
- if HealthX processes personal data on the basis of a contract or consent, the right, under certain conditions, to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself and the right to have it (if technically possible) transferred directly to another controller (data portability); and that:
Your request as set out above, p i)-vii), will be examined in each case by HealthX who will, as far as possible, comply with your claim
Amendments and additions